PuzzleArt Therapy System Training Program
6 Credit Hour Hands-On Training for Therapists
SPACE IS LIMITED!
Don’t miss out on becoming certified as a Level One PuzzleArt Therapist.
Learn this new form of therapy with practical applications and leave with $400 worth of product you can use the very next day.
PuzzleArtTM Therapy can help improve 20 perceptual, sensory and oculomotor skills including...
- bilateral integration
- gross and fine motor skills
- letter and word recognition
- near/far focus
- and more!
Join Us For One Of Our Next Trainings!
December 3, 2019
Touro College, NYC
Get on the notification list for other dates:
Six Credit Hours
Full Day Training Course
Overview of the visual, thinking, sensory and oculomotor skills needed for success, and the hands-on therapy system which can help improve them.
PuzzleArt Therapy is the FIRST therapy to combine Perceptual, Oculomotor, Binocular and PuzzleArt Sensory Protocols using hands-on abstract art.
- Receive a Level One PuzzleArt Therapist Certification
- Learn the developmental progression of visual skills
- Understand the definitions of visual perception, visual motor, oculomotor and binocular skills and the PuzzleArt products that will help develop and improve them
- Practice conducting a quick visual screening to be used in conjunction with clinical assessment and standardized tests for children and adults of all ages and abilities
- Explore the relationship of visual skills to reading, writing and daily life skills
- Discover a new form of integrative therapy
- Acquire skills to use nine PuzzleArt Therapy products
What Our Customers Say
PuzzleArt is the missing link in the practice of Occupational Therapy. I look forward to start the screenings.
Trying to think where to start as learned so much. Need to process where to begin but will be using a tremendous amount!
A very well thought out, organized program that incorporates art, vision therapy, brain gym, and more into an easy to use program.