Learn this new form of therapy with practical applications and leave with $425 worth of product
you can use the very next day.
PuzzleArtTM Therapy can help improve 20 perceptual, sensory and oculomotor skills including...
- bilateral integration
- gross and fine motor skills
- letter and word recognition
- near/far focus
- and more!
Join Us For One Of Our Next Trainings!
November 14, 2023
Exact location given at registration
Get on the notification list for other PHYSICAL dateS
AND INFO ON OUR VIRTUAL PROGRAMS:
Six Credit Hours
Full Day Training Course
Overview of the visual, thinking, sensory and oculomotor skills needed for success, and the hands-on therapy system which can help improve them.
PuzzleArt Therapy is the FIRST therapy to combine Perceptual, Oculomotor, Binocular and PuzzleArt Sensory Protocols using hands-on abstract art.
- Receive a Level One PuzzleArt Therapist Certification
- Learn the developmental progression of visual skills
- Understand the definitions of visual perception, visual motor, oculomotor and binocular skills and the PuzzleArt products that will help develop and improve them
- Practice conducting a quick visual screening to be used in conjunction with clinical assessment and standardized tests for children and adults of all ages and abilities
- Explore the relationship of visual skills to reading, writing and daily life skills
- Discover a new form of integrative therapy
- Acquire skills to use nine PuzzleArt Therapy products
What Our Customers Say
PuzzleArt is the missing link in the practice of Occupational Therapy. I look forward to start the screenings.
Trying to think where to start as learned so much. Need to process where to begin but will be using a tremendous amount!
A very well thought out, organized program that incorporates art, vision therapy, brain gym, and more into an easy to use program.