Save the date! June 8th is the next PuzzleArt Therapy Training!
Early Bird Registration for our PuzzleArt Therapy Training ends May 30th, so get your seat today. The training will be June 8th from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
PuzzleArt Therapy Training Program Brochure June 8 2014.
Goals and Objectives
- Learn the developmental progression of visual skills
- Understand the definitions of visual perception, visual motor, oculomotor, binocular and sensory skills and the PuzzleArt products that will help develop/improve them
- Practice conducting a quick visual screening tool to be used in conjunction with clinical assessment and standardized tests as well as three PuzzleArt Sensory Protocols
- Explore the relationship of visual skills to reading, writing and daily life skills Discover a new form of integrative therapy
- Acquire the skills to use a minimum of nine PuzzleArt Therapy products.
Click on Add to Cart below to take advantage of the Early Bird Registration price.
Our group registration rate of $230 is also available for groups of 3 or more. Please email [email protected] to send us the names of those in the group.