Join Us for Our PuzzleArtTherapy Training on January 26th!
Join us for our live training event on Sunday, January 26th from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. Space is limited, so register with our Early Bird Registration rate of $245 by January 17th. To find out more and register online, please visit our Training page.
Train to improve over skills, including Cognitive and Problem-Solving Skills!
You will receive six hours of education in our certification program held at Long Island Vision Care 1600 Stewart Avenue (Corner Merrick Ave) Suite 108 Westbury, NY 11590
- Learn the developmental progression of visual skills
- Understand the definitions of visual perception, visual motor, oculomotor and binocular skills and the PuzzleArt products that will help develop/improve them
- Practice conducting a quick visual screening tool to be used in conjunction with clinical assessment and standardized tests
- Explore the relationship of visual skills to reading, writing and daily life skills
- Discover a new form of integrative therapy
- Acquire the skills to use a minimum of nine PuzzleArt Therapy products
PuzzleArt™ Therapy products are used in private and military hospitals, clinics, universities, schools, therapy offices, and rehabilitation centers throughout the US and in 15 other countries for ADD / ADHD and much more.
See you on January 26th!