PuzzleArt Therapy Training
What is PuzzleArt Therapy Training?
April 26, 2015
PuzzleArt Therapy Training Program Brochure April 26, 2015
The PuzzleArt Therapy™ is used in therapy offices, private and military hospitals, clinics, universities, elementary schools, senior centers and rehabilitation centers in 15 countries. The unique PuzzleArt and concepts were created by international PuzzleArtist Alli Berman. The groundbreaking 3D therapy system is the result of the collaboration between Susan Fisher, OD, and PuzzleArtist Alli Berman for PuzzleArt International.The workshop attendees:
- Learn the developmental progression of visual skills.
- Understand the definitions of visual perception, visual motor, oculomotor and binocular skills and the PuzzleArt products that will help develop and improve them
- Practice conducting a quick visual screening to be used in conjunction with clinical assessment and standardized tests
- Explore the relationship of visual skills to reading, writing and daily life skills
- Discover a new form of integrative therapy
- Acquire skills to use nine PuzzleArt Therapy products
PuzzleArt TherapyTraining will give you the tools, techniques and materials to begin screening, assessing, and treating both children and adults with a variety of abilities.
The PuzzleArt Therapy improves 20 skills including:
- Amblyopia / Suppression
- Bilateral Integration
- Binocular Skills
- Cognitive and Problem-Solving Skills
- Gross + Fine Motor
- Letter + Word Recognition
- Near / Far Focus
- Peripheral Vision
- Sensory PuzzleArt Protocol
- Spatial Relationships
- Visual: Closure, Discrimination, Figure /Ground, Perception