Early Bird Registration for our PuzzleArt Therapy Training ends May 30th, so get your seat today. The training will be June 8th from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Goals and Objectives
- Learn the developmental progression of visual skills
- Understand the definitions of visual perception, visual motor, oculomotor, binocular and sensory skills and the PuzzleArt products that will help develop/improve them
- Practice conducting a quick visual screening tool to be used in conjunction with clinical assessment and standardized tests as well as three PuzzleArt Sensory Protocols
- Explore the relationship of visual skills to reading, writing and daily life skills Discover a new form of integrative therapy
- Acquire the skills to use a minimum of nine PuzzleArt Therapy products.
Click on Add to Cart below to take advantage of the Early Bird Registration price.
Our group registration rate of $230 is also available for groups of 3 or more. Please email Training@PuzzleArtTherapy.com to send us the names of those in the group.